Beautiful Music- Musical Beauty

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bye bye

This will be my last post on this blog. I actually thought I was never going to Post something here anyway, but I kind of feel like I need to do this. I am no longer interested in Make.up or beauty, which makes this blog basically useless for me. I also don't have time to post stuff regularly… But I will maybe open a new blog someday to which I will give you the link. It will not have anything to do with beauty, but will talk about things that interest me at the moment. It wont really have a theme, but I will try to make it interesting for everyone. maybe it will even be ready for Christmas. I want to thank everyone who has ever viewed this blog and supported me. But this is over. If you are interested in following me and know when I might have a new blog, check me out on twitter: @SoniaKillmann

Thats it :) please follow the awesome photography blogs I am following and the NMN!

"bye, have a beautiful time!"

1 comment: